Friday, May 30, 2008

Friendship

Friendship... hmm macam mana nak explain! But ini meaningful sangat to me... There's a lot of things and changes that this person made thru this relationship. This person can understand me very well. Belum ada siapa-siapa yang boleh faham me as how this person did.
This person is not 100% perfect but...sempurna! Sometimes i didnt know how to tell him that he is just Sempurna... Lot of things yang we did previously stuck in my head. It's not dont wanna let it go... but just cant let it go away. Every moment that we had is too precious for me.

You know what?... i understand that this relationship just gonna be like that. As how u told me before "It is just not gonna happen". Its hurt! sangat sangat.... tapi i have to take it positively. I wanted to tell u, happynya i jumpa u... happy sangat ada someone yang faham macam u, happy sangat ada org yang came to me after the previous one...I happy ada someone yang pandang sempurna dalam setiap apa yang i buat... you are just number one... never want to have u away sebenarnya... haiihhh susahkan nak cakap.. tapi apa2 pun to share lots of things with u, i happy dah sebenarnya... thanx (itu yang mampu cakap)...I appreciate sangat-sangat...

Life goes on... so chill... keep myself happy... at this moment silent is the best way to do...

I love silent...

Will share more with u.... gtg!

No comments: